Retailers must present Federal ID # or Social Security number associated with your business New customers are encouraged to visit the studio to see the process and place your first order.
HOW TO ORDER
- First order minimum of $200. All subsequent orders carry a
- Orders cannot be placed through Pizzazz Pottery website
- E-mail orders and phone orders accepted
- Direct selection and pick up at studio encouraged to avoid delivery fees
- Minimum quantity is 1 dozen for items priced $15 or less
- Minimum quantity is 3 for items priced over $15
- Minimum color pick is 12 per item. If choosing from inventory,
no minimum quantity on colors.
- Only items appearing on wholesale list are available at wholesale pricing.
- Pricing may change without notice.
- Updated Price Lists will be sent annually to all active accounts.
- Many items are available from current inventory and can be picked
out and purchased at the studio. however
- Orders will be subject to work flow. Allow a minimum of 4 weeks
for small orders. Estimated delivery date will be given at the time
the order is placed according to the size and work flow.
- No guarantee of delivery dates between October 1 and December 31
due to heavy work flow
- To avoid disappointment order early
- “Rush orders” are not accepted any time of year
- Orders are produced and completed in the order in which
they are received.
All first time orders require a 50% deposit. ALl subsequent orders are Net 30. Accepting cash, business check and credit cards.
- I ship all orders through the U.S. Postal Service unless prior arrangements have been made. All third party fees will be paid by the customer.
- A $4 per box packing, shipping fee will be added to all orders shipped.
- Free delivery is offered on days and times I will be traveling
through your area anyway. (this is the advantage of doing
business with a small studio with a heart!)
- These free delivery drop-offs are C.O.D.
- $2 per mile for all other orders, unless special arrangements have been made.
Stamping and Embossing using a die cut logo stamp of 2” or less, add $2.25 to each item. Pizzazz will buy the stamp on your behalf and add the charges to your initial order. (2” stamps run between $95 and $125 depending on the details needed) The stamp will remain in the safe keeping of Pizzazz Pottery until the stamp is no longer used, at which time it will be turned over to the customer.
Imprinting: Add $2.25 to each item per strap or line of lettering
Custom Color Mixing:
- One time formulae fee of $250.00 and a $50 storage fee
- All subsequent orders are $25 per order placed, unless an
extra large quantity is needed.
- Please keep in mind custom color mixing can take up to 12
weeks to achieve the color you have requested. Glazed tile
samples will be available for you to approve before the color
is mixed in a large quantity for your order. And the final results
may vary slightly as is the nature of the craft.
- Some colors may be impossible to replicate.
Exclusivity may be discussed.
Tri-Toned Dipped Glazing- carry no extra charge for standard studio combinations.
Breakage during shipment: Immediately bring the box, the packing materials and contents to your local U.S. post Office. They will inspect the box and make a report. Please then notify me ASAP so I may start a claim with my Post Office. I will make and ship you new pieces at the studio’s expense. Not as expected: If a piece is not as expected please notify me within 5 days of receiving your order. Individual resolutions will be made.
Please contact us for current pricing.
Care tags are free, one per item, and not required, but encouraged to be included with each sale.
WHOLESALE FORM - Wholesale Customer Information
Please contact us to request our Buyer's Packet and Wholesale Information Form.